Please see below for some of the jobs we currently have available. If you are interested in applying, please email to your CV to the consultant listed at the bottom of each ad.
Please note that this may not be all of our current positions, so please do contact us on (09) 262 2155 if you do not see something here that you are interested in.
Account Manager - Packaging
Please click here
Our Client is a leading Manufacturer and Distributor in the Packaging Industry. They are currently seeking a South Island Account Manager to promote, sell and secure orders for their products within existing and prospective customer base using a relationship based approach.
Portfolio is a mix of large Corporate and National accounts in the Dairy, FMCG, Plant Manufacturing and Distribution arena plus you will also have a handful of SME's.
The role is 80% Account Management and 20% Business Development. This role is working from home with travel to main sites in the South Island. Ideally you will reside in Christchurch.
About the role
- Develop professional relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Assist customers in selecting the products best suited for their needs.
- Implement Key Account Management at named major accounts.
- To assist in creation and planning of activities in the sales and marketing plan to achieve both the short and medium term objectives
- Maximise the consumption of company products while meeting the needs of the customer within the requirements and policies
- Ensure that the resource applied to the achievement of the respective sales and operating goals are within the predetermined and agreed levels.
Benefits and perks
Excellent Base Salary with Tools of Trade - Car, Laptop, Phone etc. There is also 10% of on target earnings and uncapped commission
Skills and experience
You will have three or more years in business to business sales experience - ideally in the food packaging or related industry.
You need to have experience in managing regular call cycles and service to existing account plus be able to identify sales opportunities! Strong Microsoft skills including Excel, Powerpoint and Word necessary.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a driven and professional individual that can build strong relationships. Please send through your Resume NOW or give me a call for a confidential chat!