Our Client is a Global Freight Forwarder based at the Airport! They are looking for another fast paced, dynamic individual to join their busy Customer Service and Operations team in 3PL. This is a very fast paced environment, an office based role linked to a busy Warehouse dealing with specific Key Customer accounts.
Qualifications & experience
- 2 years + experience in Administration, Customer Service and Co-ordination. If you have experience in Scheduling and Operations would be an advantage along with Freight Forwarding/Imports or similar but not essential, just fabulous administration and customer service skills!!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong company skills including Word Suite. Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Vibrant, engaging and enjoy a fast paced environment and able to handle pressure and deadlines whilst delivering excellent Customer Service - a great opportunity to build a career in Freight Forwarding and 3PL
- Apply NOW or give me a call to discuss. Joanne Travers 09 2622163
Tasks & responsibilities
- Setting up of new 3PL Customers and managing daily queries and provide reporting as required for all Key Customers
- Liaising via phone/email with Key Customers daily, weekly/monthly shipment billing and file profitability, following up shipments status in the Import area
- Managing delivery planning and co-ordination with customer and warehouse site and transport team to ensure timely accurate deliveries
- Working closely with the physical handling warehouse staff to help prioritise shipments - even being flexible to help out on the warehouse floor if an order need to go urgently!