Our Client is a specialised Packaging company based in Wiri. A small and niche operation, they are seeking a great multi-tasking allrounder to help manage their team of 6 with all things relating to Production, Technical (including Lab set up and running), Quality Management and Health and Safety.
Qualifications & experience
- Ideally a Science or Mechanical Degree with experience in Production
- Experience ideally in Packaging or similar - technical nouse to run labs and follow procedures
- Great communication skills to lead a small team, but hands on to be able to help achieve goals
Tasks & responsibilities
- Production Management and Planning, training staff on machines, meeting daily targets, organising artworks and liaising with Customers
- Technical - managing packaging laboratory for testing of products - trial and supervising tests
- Quality Management - ensuring all work produced is carried out as required. Managing all raw material quality documentation and traceability
- Health & Safety and Management of staff, staff assessments, training plans, timesheets, conducting Tool Box meetings with emphasis on HSE and DIFOT
- Great salary salary, permanent role and great team!
- These roles don't come up often - apply NOW or give me a call to discuss! Joanne Travers 09 2622163