- Stable, global manufacturing company
- Permanent role, parking on site in heart of East Tamaki
- Fabulous team - busy, supportive and focused!
Our client is a leading global manufacturing organisation that supplies high performance products to virtually every industry. They strive for excellence and understand their customer's needs.
They are looking for an Internal Sales Representative who has an Engineering or technical flair. You will be fielding calls from existing customer and will have the opportunity to up sell products. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to work for an organisation that rewards hard work and dedication. You have the opportunity to work closely with clients to establish their business needs and offer technical advice when needed.
- Provide internal support to the field sales team
- Receive inbound calls from clients regarding product information, orders and production
- Prepare commercial proposals
- Work closely with field sales reps to ensure clients queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Proactively follow up on quotations for clients
- Assist in achieving company sales targets by up selling to existing clients
- Actively manage all customer communication in a timely manner
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Offer technical support and advice to clients
The Ideal Person:
- You will have basic technical knowledge and have the ability to read engineering drawings
- You will be customer and sales focused and have outstanding negotiation skills
- Ideally you will have an engineering, manufacturing or trade background
- You must be sales orientated and be able to recognise new opportunities
- You will have excellent negotiation skills and won't let any opportunities pass you by
- Manufacturing knowledge is essential
If this sounds like you and you can add value to this organisation then send your CV to me NOW!. Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted.