Our Client is a Market Leader in the International Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry and are looking to fill a newly created role for a National Human Resource Manager. The role is 20-25 hours per week and with 50-60 Employees, they are a highly focused and results driven and dynamic company in growth mode! You will be helping Management with all matters HR including identifying talent, managing career development and training as well as the standard Employment Relations duties including disciplinary processes, performance management, Legislation, Dismissal and Terminations. It is a wide and varied work force with some diverse characters who will keep you on your toes! They are down to earth company with a great culture and they are needing someone professional, yet relatable and able to help maintain and drive that Culture through the Head Office and Branches throughout NZ.
Qualifications & experience
- Proven experience in coaching, development and ongoing training of staff
- Experience in facilitating performance management, disciplinary and medical incapacity conversations
- Experience with monitoring of performance and initiating action to strengthen results
- Relevant Degree in Human Resources and Management and a great attitude, professional yet relatable
Tasks & responsibilities
- Strategic HR Planning and Training and Development
- Provide advice to Managers on Employee Relations and Management issues
- Creating, Implementing and administering Employee Policy, document drafting, and providing commercially sound advice
- Help to teach the Managers how to get the best out of their staff - plan and identify talent and work them through career progression within the company
- Drive positive, engaging Company Culture
- Very attractive package dependant on experience
- Parking on site, great location in Manukau, busy, vibrant business
- Great team from the Director down! If you are motivated and want to make a difference - this is the job for you!
- Send you Resume through NOW or give me a call to discuss further Joanne Travers 09 2622163