Our Client is a market leader in the Food Industry and they are searching for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer whom has a flair for social media! This role reports to the Marketing 'Guru' Manager. This is a very successful company with huge growth potential within the Marketing team and they have a down to earth, positive and fun environment. Be part of helping to drive some very well known events through social media, product launches, Trade Presentation & Company magazine material, Product Catalogues and all website imagery!
Qualifications & experience
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Marketing Co-ordination or Degree Qualifications and experience relating to the role
- Be proficient in working with InDesign and be very social media savvy!
- Have a can-do attitude and most importantly, flair and passion for your work
Tasks & responsibilities
- Work with marketing to prepare a social media plan to support sales and marketing initiatives and brand development.
- Develop an online look and feel that enhances the company's and its relevant brands and products
- Execute social media communication that favourably connects with targeted consumers and customers
- Design relevant types of marketing material to support the sales team and Key Account managers and also providing design services to the wider company
- Develop and maintain company websites
- A fabulous market leading company with growth and huge variety and challenge
- Parking on site and great remuneration package and subsidised Healthcare and superannuation benefits!!
- Send me your Resume NOW or give me a call to chat further Joanne Travers 09 2622163
- Permanent role - 40 hours flexible - day ending at 4.00pm
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?